Product description from Tweak website:
Tweak is the only digital personal sound amplification product using specialized patented technology that lets you select from among three ranges of amplification, plus remember what level of amplification you like best.
Tweak contains the same components found in high-end hearing aids that cost thousands of dollars: digital amplification, high-end feedback cancellers, microphones, speakers, and bio-compatible plastics. It also incorporates a digital volume control to give you even more flexibility in different environments.
Tweak Hearing products are designed and programmed in the United States.
Product features from Tweak website:
Tweak Focus+T has two listening modes: omni-directional (for quiet environments) and directional (for noisy environments) plus a telecoil for use with telephone or loop systems.
- Ideal for Quiet and Noisy listening environments
- Also includes Telecoil setting for better hearing on the phone and in looped environments
- Choose your listening preference with three levels of amplification
- Digital volume control
- Available in Beige and Metallic Grey
- Handy pocket-size carrying case
- Instruction manual and quick start guide
- Two common size (small/1B) thin tubes (left and right) with sleeve tips
- 1 large vented dome and 1 large closed dome
- 1 card of 4 batteries (size 312)
- Cleaning line
The Tweak Focus+T has telecoil, push button, disposable batteries, volume control, noise reduction, directionality, feedback suppression, listening programs, and processing channels.