Ad loading

My ENT recommend Soundhawk to help with tinnitus is this possible?

Raji Parangad

Hearing Healthcare Provider

28 October 2016 - 1.33K Views

Tinnitus is a  symptom not a desease. I am assuming all medical tests have been conducted are any underlying medical pathology ruled out. Ypu need to see an Audiogogist , get a dignostic audiogram done. There is no one specific treatment approach for tinnitus. Is is very individualistic. Treatment plan is made based on teh degree  and severity of tinnitus. I personally have never worked with Soundhawk but it is a  wearable non FDA approved device... My recomendation wold be to see an Audiologist who offers tinnitus rehabilitation services....

Upvote Downvote Reply


This Website Does Not Provide Medical Advice. All material on this Website is provided for informational purposes only. Inclusion of information on this site does not imply any medical advice, recommendation or warranty. Answers provided should not be considered a substitute for the advice of health professionals who are familiar with your specific medical history. Experts who provide advice via "Expert Answers" assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness of, nor any liability to update, the information provided. Expert answers and comments may be removed at any time, at the discretion of the moderators, without notice.