The real reason for the giveway? Hearing Tracker is celebrating the release of our new paper-based survey. “Now you can encourage your less technically-savvy patients to complete the paper survey and mail it to Hearing Tracker from home. Alternatively they can complete the survey in your clinic and you can mail or scan it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will manually add the results to your dashboard.” Read More
Each genuine customer review you generate on HearingTracker.com (during the sweepstakes period) equates to one entry in the sweepstakes. The more entries you have the greater you chance of winning!
UPDATE: You can now enter the sweepstakes by referring an audiologist friend to sign up on HearingTracker.com using the referral links on your profile (sign in to your provider profile to see the links). The audiologist you refer will also earn an entry into the sweepstakes. New audiologist profiles must be completed in full to be eligible for the promotion.
Details and Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Hearing Tracker 2014 Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are state-licensed audiologists or hearing aid dispenser at the time of entry. Employees of Hearing Tracker, Inc (“Main Sponsor”), and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Main Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on November 10, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on December 15, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). Main Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each HearingTracker.com genuine customer review you receive during Promotion Period. All customer reviews and potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Additionally, you will receive one (1) entry for each audiologist referral made. Each referee will also receive one (1) entry. Audiologist referees must complete their new online profile for the referer and referee to be eligible.
Limit: Each participant is eligible to receive unlimited Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same HearingTracker.com provider account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain false customer reviews will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Customer reviews will be deemed false at the discretion of Main Sponsor. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized HearingTracker.com account holder.
4. Sweepstakes Drawing : Main Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Main Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Prize Winner (the “Prize Winner”) from all eligible entries on or around December 16, 2014.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY MAIN SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email or phone. Each potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by Main Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Main Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these official rules. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
7. Prizes: Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) PRIZE: The Prize Winner will receive one (1) tablet computer of their choice. Prize winner will choose from one (1) HTC Nexus 9 (16GB Model) OR one (1) Apple iPad mini 3 (16GB WiFi Model). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize: $399.
Actual value of the Prize may vary based on actual retail price. Prize Winner will not receive the difference between actual value and ARV. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Hearing Tracker, Inc, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Winner’s details will not be used for promotional purposes without further specific consent.
10. General Conditions: Main Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Main Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Main Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Main Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Main Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Main Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these official rules to be available and/or claimed, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Austin, Texas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Main Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
14. Winners’ List: To receive a list of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Hearing Tracker 2014 Sweepstakes – Winners’ List, Hearing Tracker, Inc., PO Box 40702, Austin, Texas 78704 within sixty (60) days of expiration of the Promotion Period.
15. Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Hearing Tracker 2014 Sweepstakes – Rules, Hearing Tracker, Inc., PO Box 40702, Austin, Texas 78704 prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
16. Main Sponsor: Hearing Tracker, Inc., PO Box 40702, Austin, Texas 78704
Last modified: January 16, 2015