We are excited to share the following video clip, recorded at the FTC’s Now Hear This: Competition, Innovation, and Consumer Protection Issues in Hearing Health Care. In the video the executive directors of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology and the Hearing Loss Association of America, Stephanie Czuhajewski and Barbara Kelley (respectively) discuss HearingTracker.com, the leading independent hearing health resource for consumers with hearing loss.
This one minute segment comes from a panel discussion – Informing Consumer Choice in Hearing Health Care – that lasted almost an hour and 20 minutes, and covered topics such as hearing aid affordability, clinical service + hearing aid price bundling, over-the-counter hearing aids, and much more. We highly recommend watching the whole video over at the FTC’s workshop archive.
Informing Consumer Choice in Hearing Health Care
Moderator and panelist details for the Informing Consumer Choice in Hearing Health Care panel (Part 4 of the video series) as listed on FTC’s event page:
- Gerald Stein, J.D., Bureau of Competition, New York Regional Office, Federal Trade Commission
- Daniel H. Wood, Ph.D., Bureau of Economics, Federal Trade Commission
- Stephanie Czuhajewski, Executive Director, Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Barbara Kelley, Executive Director, Hearing Loss Association of America
- K.R. Liu, Director, Accessibility & Advocacy, Doppler Labs
- Lisa McGiffert, Director, Safe Patient Project, Consumers Union
- Carole Rogin, M.A., President, Hearing Industries Association & Better Hearing Institute
Last modified: April 20, 2017