Member Profile | Paul D.
Open uri20140925 29966 1xmwhi0?1411636399

Paul D. Member in United Kingdom

About Paul D.

Paul trained as a hearing aid audiologist in 1995, qualified in 1996 and then qualified in Physiological Measurement in 2003. He is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. His current Practice was established in 2002 and has helped hundreds of people to improve their hearing.

He is a member of:

The British Society of Audiology
The British Academy of Audiology
The Academy of Rehabilitative Audiology
The International Hearing Society
The British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists

Paul undertakes a significant amount of specialist training every year to ensure his skills are constantly up to date, attending lectures, conferences and workshops throughout the UK and overseas.
Darroch Hearing Clinics is a member of the BSHAA Assured Hearing Care scheme.

Paul Darroch consults at:

• The Nuffield Hospital Glasgow
• Ross Hall Hospital Glasgow
• Clarkston Hearing Clinic Glasgow,
• Carrick Glen Hospital Ayr

Darroch Hearing Clinics provide an independent service for hearing aid audiology and aural rehabilitation in Central Scotland. Choosing Paul Darroch as your audiologist means you have chosen a well-established hearing care clinician, with considerable experience in the assessment and management of hearing loss in adults. He offers unbiased advice and the widest range of hearing systems, so you can be assured you will receive the highest care to help you hear and communicate effectively once again.
It takes more than technology to create the best hearing solution for you. That’s why Paul puts your individual needs first. This focus on the person, not just the hearing impairment, is the basis of everything he does. The goal is to help you achieve a better quality of life by helping you to hear clearly again.
The emphasis is on hearing assessment and the on-going management of your hearing aid use. Recognising the importance of multi-disciplinary support and assistance, Paul maintains contact with a range of ENT and other consultants who can provide specialist assistance as required. If referral is necessary, he can arrange this for you.