- FREE hearing check: Initial check takes a few minutes to let you know if you have a hearing loss or not.
- Diagnostic test: Full detailed test with a specialist to discover the exact nature and extent of your hearing loss.
- Personalised hearing solution for all levels of hearing loss: We’ll ask detailed questions about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you.
- Hearing aid fittings: Unlike some other hearing service providers, we offer a wide range of hearing aid brands, giving us a variety of technology to choose your solution from.
- Hearing aid repairs and maintenance: Come back in anytime for a quick check and clean.
- Follow up consultations and adjustments: To make sure everything is going well, these appointments are FREE for the first year.
- Advice and access to hearing protection: We can provide custom made ear plugs for professionals working in noisy occupational environments.
- Access to funding for hearing aids.
Bay Audiology professionals are what set us apart from other hearing care providers.
We truly take the time to get to know your personal needs and listening habits. We examine and evaluate you, noting any concerns you may have. Only then do we recommend a solution that we believe will improve your quality of life.
Our professionals are all audiologists – and we have three times as many NZAS accredited Audiologists than other hearing care providers in New Zealand.
We are committed to your long-term hearing health and we will be with you every step of the way.
Adult Hearing Aid Fittings
Adult Hearing Evaluations
Auditory Processing Evaluations
Free Hearing Screenings
Hearing Aid Repairs
Hearing Assistance Technology
Noise Protection Earplugs
Real Ear Measurements
Veterans Hearing Evaluations