Welcome! Hear Now is dedicated to helping you or your child improve their hearing and speech understanding
Dr. Maria Abramson has 30 years experience with both adults and children.
• Pediatric experience working with most school districts in Orange County, California.
• Received an award from the California Speech and hearing Association regarding excellence in pediatric hearing aid fitting.
• She is author of the diagnostic and therapeutic Basic Auditory Training Program.
• Experience helping those who have cochlear implants, or are considering them.
• Fits hearing aids for adults and children with a near 0% return rate. This means the patients that she fits with hearing aids keep them.
• Helps those who have auditory processing problems.
• She is regarded as an expert by the State of California in auditory processing and is routinely requested to be an expert witness in audiology, auditory processing and diagnostic assessments.
• She teaches post-graduate courses in Audiology at Chapman University in Orange California.
• She is on staff at several hospitals with extensive experience in hearing assessments for adults.
I think the consumer asks a good question. There are 2 main goals in hearing aid fitting excellence: 1. It has to fit well 2. It has to restore audiblity for speech.Not all... Read more