Product description from Advanced Affordable Hearing website:
Rechargeable is Now Affordable! Attractive and Eco-Friendly, the HearClear HCRC rechargeable hearing aid is an excellent choice if you are able to understand conversation in most situations, but have a more difficult time with soft speakers and noisy environments. For noticeable to significant or high frequency hearing loss, the HearClear HCRC combines natural sound with value and convenience, making it a life saver for those who value clarity and intelligent design.
The Universal Micro-USB charging port gives 16 hours of use with only 2 hours of charge time, completely eliminating the need for replacement batteries, while the ON/OFF button allows the user to completely shut down the hearing aid to save battery life.
Included in the box are the charger, thin tubing best for helping the higher range of frequency, and a variety of tips to find the perfect size for your comfort. Effective, convenient, and easy to use; the HearClear HCRC is ideal if you need a “boost”, and appreciate the convenience of today's modern technology.
Product key features from Advanced Affordable Hearing website:
- Comfortable Behind-The-Ear (BTE) / Open Fit Design
- 2 Hour Charge Gives 16 Hours of Use
- On / Off Button
- Standard Micro USB Charger
- Lightweight and Small Size
- Nearly-Invisible Thin Tube Style
- Volume Control Rocker
- Frequency Shaper
- Push Button selects between programs for two sound environments:
- Normal Everyday: Most Situations, Around The House, Speaking 1 on 1, On The Phone, Watching TV, Family Time
- Noise Reduction: Noisy Situations, Social Settings, Restaurants, Small Groups, Church, Time With Friends
- Automatic Noise Reduction
- Automatic Feedback Canceller
- Open ear canal feel with open-fit design tips
- Low Battery Warning
- 1 Hearing Aid
- Storage Case
- USB Charging Cable
- Wall Adapter
- Alcohol Wipe
- Different Sized Domes
- HC Thin Tube
The Hear Clear HCRC has push button, rechargeable batteries, volume control, power switch, feedback suppression, and noise reduction.