Product overview from iHEAR website:
The Eva is a highly miniaturized behind-the-ear hearing solution for mild to severe hearing loss in women (18+). Eva’s sound processing is tailored to treat distinct hearing loss patterns experienced by women and its slim, compact design ensures secure fit to help maintain an active lifestyle. Eva is not recommended for profound hearing loss.
Eva’s sound processing is tailored to women’s hearing loss patterns and customized by a proprietary process of streaming audio to the hearing aid and interactively assessing your response to simulated “real-life” sounds using the iHTUNER software application and the Eva Programming Kit. Using these interactive tools, you can adjust the hearing aid based on perceptions for loudness, speech clarity and intelligibility for male and female voices, as well as music. You can also use the QuickSet feature within iHTUNER to program you hearing device in minutes using your iHearTest results. To customize the device's settings, you will need to purchase the Eva Programming Kit.
Product features and benefits from iHEAR website:
- Telecoil for wireless audio reception available by most phones and in venues such as churches and theaters
- Online tools to program custom settings based on your personal preferences
- High Fidelity 20-bit Digital Audio Processing
- Adaptive Feedback Cancellation
- 4-Channel Wide Dynamic Range Compression
- Digital Ambient Noise Suppression
- Low Battery Indicator
- Nano-technology for moisture protection of internal and external components
- Low-profile design ensures a secure fit in the ear for maintaining an active lifestyle, including working, exercise and even swimming
- Slim, compact form in 3 color options: Beige, Gray, Red
- 2-month supply of batteries
- 1-month supply of assorted Ear Tips
- Sport lock for extra secure fit and easier removal of Eva device
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 30-day professional support by hearing care specialists
- Unlimited technical support
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The iHEAR Eva has telecoil, push button, disposable batteries, volume control, processing channels, noise reduction, adaptive adjustments, and feedback suppression.