iHEAR (company described on our iHEARHD product page) recently launched the iHEARMAX behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aid. The hearing aid comes in at same same price point as the iHEARHD - $349 per device, or $827 for both ears + the iHEARMAX Programming Kit. The programming kit is required to adjust the hearing aid(s) at home and the kit also includes the iHEARTEST Kit (The first FDA-cleared hearing screener).
iHEARMAX Product information:
* Telecoil for telephone and audio loop systems
* Online tools to program custom settings based on your personal preferences
* 30-day professional support by hearing care specialists
* Unlimited technical support
* High Fidelity 20-bit Digital Audio Processing
* Adaptive Feedback Cancellation
* 4-Channel Wide Dynamic Range Compression
* Digital Ambient Noise Suppression
* Low Battery Indicator
* One-month supply of batteries, MAX tips
* 30 day money back guarantee
Included with each iHEARMAX device:
* iHEARMAX Device
* 1x iHEARMAX Battery Pack (6 batteries / 2 month supply)
* 1x Cleaning Wipe (x2)
* MAX Tip Set
iHEAR Max employs special nano-technology for moisture protection of external and internal components, including the microphone. The plasma coating protects against moisture, ear-wax, and corrosion and repels any liquid that comes into contact with the hearing device. The special coating attaches a nanometer-thin polymer layer over the entire device, which becomes part of the material for the entire life of the device.
The iHEAR Max has telecoil, push button, ip rating (liquid), ip rating (solid), disposable batteries, volume control, feedback suppression, processing channels, and noise reduction.