Watch Now: Tinnitus Virtual Summit Features Fifteen Tinnitus and Hearing Experts
The Summit took place in May 2020. The primary goal for the Tinnitus Virtual Summit was to connect and educate the audiences from different virtual tinnitus groups. The secondary goal was to provide guidance to individuals with tinnitus as the healthcare field becomes more digital as a result of COVID-19. Closed captioning was completed for each Tinnitus Virtual Summit video interview.
I've watched the wonderful participants in the Summit presentation. The more I learn, the more I can step away from being stuck in my symptoms. Fight or flight, I know that panicked feeling all too well.Jane Combs, Long Beach, California
The host for the summit was Dr. Ben Thompson, Au.D. Dr. Thompson is the founder of Pure Tinnitus, a new tele-health company based in California. Dr. Thompson creates educational videos and hosts an online group coaching program for the tinnitus community.
Here’s a complete list of videos available as part of the Tinnitus Virtual Summit:
- Tele-Health, Tinnitus, and Hearing Aids - Christina Callahan, Au.D. of Lively
- Audiology, Hearing Aids, and Tinnitus Care - Brian Taylor, AuD of Signia
- Audiology Talk - Dr. John Coverstone
- Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) - Barbara Kelley
- Neck and Jaw Tinnitus - Chiropractor Dr. Jay Hobbs
- Revolutionary New Hearing Aid - Audiologist Steve Eagon of Eargo
- Tinnitus Sound Therapy and Audiology - Dr. Natalie Phillips
- Neuroplasticity for Tinnitus - Joey Remenyi
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) CEO Torryn Brazell - 2020 Updates
- Hearing Aids for Tinnitus - James Martin of Widex USA
- Tinnitus Talk, Research, & Online Support - Hazel Goedhart
- Holistic Tinnitus Care - Author Julian Cowan Hill
- Mindful Tinnitus Relief - Dr. Jennifer Gans
Register now for full access
Gain access to all these great videos by registering on PureTinnitus.com now.