GN Store Nord Unveils Leading-Edge Jabra Earbuds Engineered for Discreet Hearing Enhancement
- Jabra Enhance Plus will bring hearing enhancement, music and calls in a state-of-the-art miniaturized true wireless earbud with signature design and functionality
- These earbuds are engineered to help people with mild-to-moderate hearing loss, combining everything you expect from a set of earbuds with advanced hearing aid technology, while staying discreet
Copenhagen Denmark – Building on years of research, innovation and engineering in sound and hearing, GN extends its Jabra Enhance™ line of hearing enhancement solutions designed to help users hear more from life. In a first-of-its-kind innovation, GN brings together the convenience of true wireless earbuds with advanced hearing technology to alleviate unaddressed user needs and enable millions of people to take a first step on their hearing health journey. This innovation combines a discreet, comfortable design and the Jabra legacy of industry-leading earbud capability with GN Hearing’s expertise and advanced hearing-enhancing technology.
The result is Jabra Enhance™ Plus – a unique high-tech, all-in-one hearable for the many people who experience mild-to-moderate hearing loss but who are not yet ready for traditional all-day wear hearing aids and would prefer a lifestyle solution to help them hear conversation easier and better in select situations such as at social gatherings, in meetings or while enjoying media.
Jabra Enhance Plus comes in a miniaturized true wireless form factor, 50% smaller than Jabra Elite™ 75t, which is already today one of the smallest true wireless earbuds in the market. Jabra Enhance Plus also includes great true wireless calls and music quality. They will provide hearing help for users in a miniaturized, discreet and comfortable design. Their stylish design combines organic and modern lines, creating a desirable look both in and out of the ear. The earbuds are personalized via a user’s smartphone through the Jabra Enhance smartphone app. Their extremely small size makes them virtually unnoticeable, even in conversations, and also perform as great true wireless earbuds, delivering a 3-in-1 experience of hearing enhancement, music, and calls. The easy one-time set-up experience can be completed in minutes by the user, and she will then have access to convenient and simple controls to adjust volume and listening mode for any environment they find themselves in.
“By combining the expertise from both sides of our medical and consumer grade audio businesses, Jabra Enhance Plus will offer a sound solution to those of us who experience hearing challenges in everyday life,” said René Svendsen-Tune, CEO at GN Audio (Jabra). “This is a game changer in giving people control of their hearing as well as delivering a great true wireless audio experience.”
Jabra Enhance Plus will be available first in the US and sold through licensed Hearing Care Professionals. Users will benefit from a medical hearing test and assessment ensuring that Jabra Enhance Plus is appropriate for their hearing needs.
This makes Jabra Enhance Plus a great first step on people’s hearing health journey and can be used to augment hearing in a variety of environments like restaurants, work meetings and family gatherings, as well as benefiting from traditional earbud functionality such as enjoying media, working from home and commuting.
“With Jabra Enhance Plus we want to expand hearing health to even more people who need it,” said Gitte Aabo, CEO of GN Hearing. “Treating hearing loss has a huge positive impact on well-being and quality of life, which contributes to a person's overall health. This innovation will help many more people begin their hearing health journey, by providing a unique product that can give them control of their hearing health, act as true wireless earbuds and still ensure access to professional care and counseling.
Features enabling clear sound experience
- Small, discreet and stylish design
- Three different sized EarGels for ultimate comfort and secure fit
- Four sound processing features implemented into one compact design for hearing clearer sound, including:
- Warp Compressor: analyzes sounds similarly to human ear for more natural sound quality
- Digital Noise Reduction: provides listening comfort and keeps speech clear in various noise environments
- Digital Feedback Suppression: keeps feedback from interfering with quality amplification of sound
- Binaural Beamformer (with directionality): isolates sounds coming in front of you, allowing users to focus on what is important
- 10 hours battery life on a single charge with 30 hours included with charging case
- High quality codec for strong streaming sound quality and clearer calls and music
- Jabra Enhance app allowing for a user-friendly, easy and quick setup process
- Simple controls for daily use and adjusting volume
- IP52-rated for water and dust resistance
- Compatible with select smartphones
- Available in two colors: dark grey and gold beige
Merging the Power of GN Audio with GN Hearing
The development of the Jabra Enhance line is the culmination of years of GN Group research into consumer behavior, hearing challenges and preferences. In launching Jabra Enhance Plus, GN Audio’s brand Jabra couples its expertise in true wireless technology and consumer electronics with the hearing aid heritage of GN Hearing to bring new solutions to users depending on their hearing wishes and needs. This combined expertise enables the Jabra Enhance line to offer millions of people a new choice to help them take a first step in their hearing health journey – ranging from a high-tech hearable in Jabra Enhance Plus to a state-of-the-art hearing aid in Jabra Enhance Pro that was launched in select channels in June 2021.
Jabra Enhance Plus will first be available in the US, with launches in other countries following thereafter. It will be available in select hearing care clinics. We plan to launch Jabra Enhance Plus towards the end of the year, and will provide updates in the meantime. Pricing will be communicated at a later stage. With Jabra Enhance Plus we aim to provide users with a medically regulated device, which we work on getting approved under the appropriate regulation.
Learn more about the new Jabra Enhance Plus at www.jabra.com/enhance-plus