About the Naída P
Naída Paradise (P) is the latest power hearing aid family from Swiss hearing aid manufacturer Phonak. Naída P comes in two different models (PR and UP), which are intended for people with more severe forms of hearing loss, with the PR model delivering 130 dB SPL and the UP model delivering up to 141 dB SPL (peak output).
- Stereo Bluetooth streaming - Streaming from iPhone, iPad, MacOS, Android, Windows, and any other Bluetooth-enabled audio device. Up to 8 Bluetooth devices and have 2 active Bluetooth connections.
- Tap controls - You can double-tap the Naída P hearing aids to accept/end phone calls, pause/result streaming, and access voice assistants like Siri and Google Assistant.
- Motion sensing - A new ultra-low power accelerometer detects when you move and adjusts the hearing aid microphones and noise cancellation settings.
- Hands-free calling in stereo - True hands-free calling from Bluetooth-enabled phones and VOIP services like Skype.
- TV Streaming - Marvel can stream directly from Bluetooth-enabled TVs, and can also stream from the Phonak TV Connector accessory.
- At-home adjustments - Marvel hearing aids can be adjusted remotely by your hearing expert.
- Moisture protection - As with most Phonak hearing aids these days, Naída P hearing aids have a high IP68 rating.
- Clearer speech in quiet settings - A new “Speech Enhancer” feature amplifies the peaks of soft speech to provide clearer speech when you’re in a quiet environment.
- Improved noise cancellation - Phonak is introducing “Dynamic Noise Cancellation”, which is an automated spatial noise cancellation system that works in combination with a directional beamformer microphone system.
- PRISM sound processing chip - The new chip offers double the memory and enables better Bluetooth connectivity.
- RogerDirect - Stream Roger directly to your hearing aids.
Key differences between PR and UP models
- The PR model is rechargeable. UP uses size 675 disposable batteries.
- The PR model offers motion sensing and tap controls. UP does not.
- UP offers a telecoil. PR does not.
- PR may be used with a slim or standard tube. UP uses a standard tube only.